Designed with both style and sustainability in mind Hot Property is proud to present to the market an opportunity to secure 90 Tourist Road in Rangeville offering enviable views, unrivalled spaciousness, and luxury finishes throughout, this is a one-of-a-kind home.
Occupying a 1,520 sqm. Allotment set back from the main street of Tourist Road, the home is perched on escarpment land boasting views over the Lockyer Valley. The home seamlessly integrates the fully refurbished 1960s dwelling, with the ultra-modern extension. Boasting clean lines and sleek design, from the polished Crows Ash timber flooring, through to the impressive, marbled tiling and the comfort of ducted air-conditioning throughout the upper level.
Upstairs you’ll find four expansive bedrooms, including the extraordinary master suite, two bathrooms each with separate toilets including the master ensuite, living, dining and cinema rooms all overlooking the open-air swimming pool and entertaining zones at the centre of the home.
The stylish, functional, and versatile kitchen is well-appointed with high-end finishes, soft close drawers and top-of-the-line appliances, including premium Smeg cooking appliances, a Beko dishwasher, and equipped with a plethora of storage through the walk-thru pantry. An extensive waterfall stone benchtop serves as a central place to entertain guests that is both modern and inviting.
The luxurious master bedroom holds a prime position, capturing panoramic Easterly valley views with an overgenerous walk-in robe. Finished with a stone storage island centrepiece, and an elegant oversize ensuite with indulgent spa-like features.
Downstairs you’ll discover even more entertaining spaces, from the timber parquetry rumpus, to the floor-to-ceiling glass lounge room, and the covered outdoor area. The swimming pool and sundeck offer the ultimate summer-time relaxation place, and down further is the stone firepit area & grassed yard, the perfect place to enjoy entertaining all year round.
- 1,520 sqm. range side allotment set back off the street
- Seamlessly integrated original dwelling and ultra-modern extension
- Five bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
- Four bathrooms with floor-to-ceiling tiles, two separate toilets
- Impressive master suite with valley views
- Private ensuite with corner glass window, twin basins and spa bath
- Overgenerous walk-in robe with stone storage island
- Formal living room with wood fire heater and marbled tile mantle
- Stylish kitchen with Smeg upright stove, dishwasher and walk-thru pantry
- Tiled games room with plenty of space
- Theatre room with integrated Klipsch surround sound system and 4K projector
- Semi-covered outdoor entertaining balcony with spa
- Spacious downstairs rumpus with timber parquetry flooring
- Separate lounge/games room overlooking the pool and yard
- Inground salt & chlorine swimming pool with sun deck and glass edge
- Established gardens with citrus fruit trees
- 15,000L rainwater storage
- Basement storage
- Study nook
- 4-bay garage (downstairs) + single garage workshop (downstairs) + double bay garage (upstairs) with laundry and storage. 7 car accommodation total providing direct access to each level of the home
- Ducted air-conditioning upstairs
- 10Kw solar system on the North side of the roof
- Sliding electric gate
Set in a premier pocket of Rangeville, this central address offers proximity to The Range Shopping Centre, High Street Shopping Centre, and key conveniences. This home is within a 10-minute drive to the city centre. Picnic Point is within a 15-minute stroll, Lake Annand is only 1.6km away and Queens Park is less than 3km away.
Secure your piece of range side Toowoomba living today. To arrange an inspection or learn more, contact Josh Williams on 0447 404 255 or Alice Ridgway on 0488 085 880.
SCHOOLS: This Property falls within the school catchment area for Rangeville State School and Centenary Heights State High School. As well as located close by to St Joseph's College, Toowoomba Grammar School, St Thomas More's Primary, Mater Dei Primary, Toowoomba Anglican School, and Fairholme College.
DISCLAIMERS: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.