This beautiful lowset brick home is located in a quiet pocket of Middle Ridge, beautifully maintained and ready to welcome a new family to call it home.
Offering the successful applicants four (4) carpeted bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, one ensuited, this home is built for the whole family. The central bathroom features a separate shower and bath, plus a separate toilet. There is a spacious carpeted main lounge room with lovely natural light filling the room from the East and the West.
The kitchen is well-equipped with electric cooking and an open-plan dining area leading out to the covered outdoor entertainment space. Step outside and fall in love with the well maintained yard and gardens as well as the huge covered area, perfect for entertaining throughout the year.
The home is also equipped with a double car lock-up garage with internal access for safety and privacy.
If you're looking for a well positioned and well maintained family home, 33 Fry Street in Middle Ridge is the perfect one for you.
- Four (4) carpeted bedrooms with built-ins
- Main bedroom with ensuite and full wall of built-in wardrobes
- Large carpeted central living room
- Open-plan kitchen/dining space
- Well-equipped kitchen with electric cooking appliances
- Central bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Separate toilet
- Laundry with access outside
- Huge covered outdoor entertainment area
- Double lock-up garage with internal access
- Easy to maintain yard and gardens
3-STAR WATER: The property is water efficient; tenants pay for water usage.
SCHOOLS: This Property falls within the school catchment area for Middle Ridge State School and Centenary Heights State High School. The property is also located close by to Highlands Christian College and Concordia Lutheran College.
PETS: Considered upon application.
Please complete the online application via the Hot Property website.
To arrange an inspection or learn more, contact Jacob Carlile on 0447 404 251.